Dr. Ludwig M. Jacob and Suzanne Jacob
“Knowledge in the Service of your Health” is Dr. Jacob’s Medical’s motto – and for them that means to develop food products and concepts that combine health and enjoyment. They act in the interests of human beings, animals and nature.
Dr. Jacob’s Medical is a family-run company founded in 1997 by Dr. Ludwig Manfred and Dr. Karl Otto Jacob in Germany. It is important to the founders, the management board and the employees to share their knowledge for the service and health of others. With this motivation, some of the most innovative and effective health products were developed over the years on the basis of traditional knowledge and modern research.
High-quality, mostly natural and herbal ingredients, stringent quality control and the expertise of the company’s founders as well as of a team of nutritionists contribute to the special character of Dr. Jacob’s health products. Dr. Jacob’s products are made in Germany. Principles of ethics and sustainability also apply to the selection of raw materials, sourcing and production.
Check out their website here: www.drjacobs.de
Chi-Cafe Frappé Vegan Latte
3 tsp Chi-Cafe classic coffee powder
2 tsp SteviaBase
300 ml soy drink
10 ice cubes
2 tsp vegan cream (e.g. from Alpro)
- Pour all ingredients into the container of a blender (high-performance blender) and blend very “fine” for about 30-40 seconds (depending on the power of your machine). The ice cream will look like small, shiny flakes, or liquid ice cream sorbet.
- Then pour the frappé into a glass, the resulting “ice foam” on top.
Optional: high-powered blender
Notes and tips
You can put the frappé back in the refrigerator or enjoy it directly. It is best to hand a long spoon to scoop out the delicious ice foam.
If you don’t have a high-powered blender available, no problem: just buy crushed ice. You can find it in any supermarket.
Vegan Tiramisu with Chi-Café
Not only for Italy fans … Perfect for all coffee lovers who like desserts.
120 g spelt flour
40 g SteviaBase
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
125 ml water
2 tsp. baking powder
3 tsp. Chi-Cafe classic coffee powder
100 ml water (boiling)
400 g plantbased yogurt
200 g soy cream
1 tsp SteviaBase or any other sugar alternative
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tbsp Flavochino cacao powder
- For the sponge cake, mix all ingredients with a whisk, spread on half of a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake at 180 °C convection oven for about 20 minutes. Allow to cool and cut out circles with a glass (to match the size of the glass in which the tiramisu will be filled).
- In the meantime, prepare Chi-Cafe or replace this by your coffee choice, let it cool down.
- For the cream, put the plantbased yogurt in a bowl, whip the soy cream and gently fold it in.
- Fold in the lemon zest and SteviaBase or any other sugar alternative as well.
- Alternate layers of sponge cake, coffee mixture and cream in the glasses.
- Finally, dust with Flavochino and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Notes and tips
You can also fill fruits in between the different layer e.g. berries.
Get Food for life Kitchen
Uniting the world through pure food
108 Vegan Recipes from around the world