Join the Food Yogi for this exclusive trek in Nepal, April 3-14, 2015
Paul Turner the “food yogi” and Food for Life director is teaming up with Bohemian tours to put on an exciting trek in Nepal.
I have traveled to 65 countries in the last 30 years and have seen so many amazing places and had so many life-changing experiences, including: visiting three war zones, walking on rock ledges in the Grand Canyon, getting sprayed by Niagara Falls, scuba dived in Bali, and taking the orient express through Siberia during the Winter. I have even visited India over 25 times, but somehow I have never made it to the Himalayas.
So next April, Paul plans to change by leading a tour, trekking some of the most beautiful passes in the Himalayas while teaching Food Yoga and connecting with each one of the five elements, earth, water, fire, air and ether.
It is sure to be a life-changing experience. The spots are limited and there is an early bird discount of $200 off if you register before November 30.
- Incredible Himalayan trekking in the Annapurnas
- Whitewater rafting on the Trishuli River w/ overnight camping
- Exploring the amazing UNESCO architectural wonders of the Kathmandu Valley
- Boating on Lake Phewa
- Vegan BBQ and kirtan in the Himalayas
- Yoga/meditation sessions
- Seminars on Food Yoga and connecting with the 5 elements
- Reiki healing for humans and animals
- Aromatherapy basics
- Airport pickup & drop services
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara (3 star category by Nepalese standard) in twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
- Insurance, meals and accommodation and other expenses of trekking crew (guide and porters)
- All your meals (Vegan)
- Simple tea-house lodge accommodation with 3 meals daily during the trek
- Necessary trek permit and national park fee
- Farewell dinner with cultural programs
- Transportation by tourist bus Kathmandu
- Pokhara – Kathmandu and Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara
- Himalayan white water rafting for 1 night 2 days
- Boat ride in Phewa lake Pokhara
BOOK NOW!!! http://foodyogi.org/food-yoga-trek-himalayas/