- Track 1 that evolution of consciousness begins with mastering the tongue.
- Track 2 is a modern version of an ancient food offering ritual which can be used by anyone wishing to bless their food.
- Track 3 highlights the importance of controlling all the senses and how the tongue is the most voracious.
- Track 4 is a prayer of gratitude for the blessing of food.
- Track 5 is a modern version of a classic Bengali song that tells the story of how Krishna would take his lunch with his friends.
- Track 6, is a light-hearted look at the proper way to greet a guest.
- Track 7 is the theme song for Food for Life Global.
- Track 8 is a humble offering to the inspiration behind the Food for Life project, Swami Prabhupada.
- Track 9 is taken from the teachings of the Bhagavad-gita on the three types of food people eat and the effect they have on our consciousness.