- Ripe lady finger bananas –12
- 6 avocados
- 1/2 –1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut nectar
- 4-5 drops of mint essential oil
1. Peel bananas, slice and place in freezer overnight.
2. Process until smooth adding a little nut milk if necessary
1. Add vanilla essence (optional)
2. Add 1 passionfruit (optional)
3. Mix in cacao nibs or carob chips into the banana ice cream
4. Blend ½ cup of coconut flesh to the banana ice cream
5. Blend 6 ripe mangoes using the same method
6. Blend 4 cups of fresh strawberries + 2 bananas using the same method
Mix in bowl, ¼ cup coconut oil, ¼ cup agave syrup, ¼ cup cacao powder until a chocolate sauce is creates. Pour this over the freshly made banana ice cream. It will set in seconds, creating a chocolate topping!
What to do with leftovers?
1. Pour the remaining “ice cream” into ice cube containers.
3. Remove and place in blender or food processor along with 1 fresh banana.
4. Blend or processes until smooth
5. Add new flavors as desired.
Get Food for life Kitchen
Uniting the world through pure food
108 Vegan Recipes from around the world