Breakthrough Food Rising inventions to be launched in 30 days
SOURCE: (NaturalNews) The Food Rising Revolution launches in about 30 days, unleashing the world’s first non-profit, non-electric, home-based food and medicine production system based on 3D printable parts you can download for free.
Today, I’m bringing you some teaser photos of some of the parts I’ve engineered for the Food Rising Revolution (see below). Join the email list to receive upcoming announcements at www.FoodRising.org
What is the Food Rising Revolution?
In early 2014, I began putting together a concept for a revolutionary non-electric food and medicine production system that could be used by anyone, anywhere in the world, to produce food, medicine and food concentrate supplements at very little cost. These innovations, I knew, had to be completely independent from the corporate-controlled food and medicine systems that now dominate and destroy so much in our world: our health, our environment, our top soils and even our seeds.
In the interests of the public good, I decided early on that this technology would be given freely to humanity and not monopolized or centralized. The future of humanity, I realized, could only be made better if capable inventors like myself openly share our innovations with the world rather than trying to restrict them, control them and limit them.
For these reasons, the Food Rising Revolution is deliberately:
- Decentralized, grassroots innovation for the People
- Peer-to-peer open source technology to be freely shared
- NOT funded by any government, university, corporation or globalist
- Created by liberty-loving inventor Mike Adams, a strong proponent of the First Amendment, Second Amendment, Fourth Amendment, Tenth Amendment, Bill of Rights, U.S. Constitution and the philosophy of liberty for all. This entire invention is divinely inspired and founded in liberty.
- Invented in Texas, with a 3D print farm now operating in Texas to produce key components for those who don’t have their own 3D printers.
- The only necessary metal part in the entire system is a paper clip.
Produce better-than-organic food for pennies per serving
Food Rising technology allows you to produce an abundance of food that is:
- Better than organic
- Alive with enzymes
- Virtually free of all heavy metals
- Far higher mineral concentration than store-bought foods
- LOCAL food with a near-zero energy footprint
- Available FRESH to you in minutes, requiring no refrigeration or transportation
Food Rising technology will allow people everywhere in the world to produce their own nutrient-rich food, plant-based medicine and nutritional supplements at extremely low cost and with very little effort.
Totally EMP-proof, war-proof, drought-proof and more
The systems use no complex parts, no pumps, no motors and no electronics. As a result, these systems are:
- Rugged, reusable and self-reliant
- Nuclear war with Russia or China-proof
- Currency collapse thanks to the Federal Reserve’s endless money creation schemes-proof
The food you produce at home using the Food Rising technology does NOT depend on:
- The national power grid
- Petroleum fuel
- Long-distance trucking
- Bank transactions
- Government regulators
- Food factories
- Large supplies of irrigation water
- Toxic herbicide and pesticide chemicals
Avoid starvation. Join the Food Rising Revolution
Part of my aim in creating these systems is to help people feed themselves during the approaching global economic collapse. Right now in Venezuela, people are lined up for days to buy scarce food items from grocery stores guarded by armed military troops. These are people who, just like most North Americans, never imagined grocery store shelves would one day be empty.
That day of food scarcity is coming to America and other nations, too. The Food Rising Revolution technology can help families, communities, churches and other organizations produce lifesaving food and medicine that will help end suffering, prevent infectious disease through medicinal nutrition and reduce fatalities from starvation and disease.
The Food Rising Revolution is a non-profit project that will feature:
- Downloadable 3D printable components of the Food Rising systems
- Online DIY videos showing you how to build your own Food Rising systems using common hardware tools and objects
- Assembly videos, food production videos, growing tips and more
Join the email announcement list now at www.FoodRising.org
Launch day is approximately 30 days away.
I am print farm testing all the following 3D printers and will be making final recommendations on which ones can successfully print the Food Rising objects:
- Type A Machines
- Lulzbot Mini
- Ultimaker 2
… and possibly one or two more I’m considering. Read my Type A Machines initial impressions article here. So far, the Type A Machines printer is able to print 100% of the objects, but only when using certain filaments and speed / temp settings which I will detail later.
FlashForge printers are able to print many of the objects but not all of them.
The Lulzbot Mini may be able to print them all, but we haven’t received ours yet, so testing has not commenced.
Still waiting on the Ultimaker 2, which is shipped from Neptune and is required to orbit Saturn three times before being delivered on Earth.
More news on Food Rising
- When the grocery store shelves are empty, this amazing Food Rising invention will keep you well fed and nourished
- Enrollment for THRIVE Online Holistic Health Program now open; classes begin January 25
- Monsanto: The world’s poster child for corporate manipulation and deceit
- Extreme bias at Wikipedia on homeopathic medicine
- Guatemalan STD medical experiments were just one crime in a long history of medical-government collusion to use humans as guinea pigs
- 131 Ways for an Infant to Die: Vaccines and Sudden Death
- Magnesium crucial to prevent congestive heart failure
About the author: Mike Adams (aka the “Health Ranger“) is the founding editor of NaturalNews.com, the internet’s No. 1 natural health news website, now reaching 7 million unique readers a month.
In late 2013, Adams launched the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, where he conducts atomic spectroscopy research into food contaminants using high-end ICP-MS instrumentation. With this research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products to low levels by July 1, 2015.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
Adams is well known for his incredibly popular consumer activism video blowing the lid on fake blueberries used throughout the food supply. He has also exposed “strange fibers” found in Chicken McNuggets, fake academic credentials of so-called health “gurus,” dangerous “detox” products imported as battery acid and sold for oral consumption, fake acai berry scams, the California raw milk raids, the vaccine research fraud revealed by industry whistleblowers and many other topics.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.
In addition to his activism, Adams is an accomplished musician who has released ten popular songs covering a variety of activism topics.
Click here to read a more detailed bio on Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, at HealthRanger.com.