Name: Roberta Lowe
Instagram: @robertaalowe , @vegboxmd
Roberta Lowe is a restaurateur, author, speaker, and coach. Her career started over 20 years in the hospitality industry. After spending years working as a successful Executive Chef in the private, corporate, and government sectors, Roberta decided it was time for her to focus on her life purpose. Her life purpose and assignment while on this earth is to help people improve their lives. Roberta has learned the unspoken secrets to living the life you want, and that is through personal development.
From her online courses, books, coaching, speaking, and services, she helps individuals obtain better mental and physical health and obtain economic freedom through personal development.
“The harder you work on yourself, the biggest ripple in time you will make! Change starts within!” – Roberta Lowe
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp White Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, cold (miko’s brand)
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax seed and 2 1/2 tbsp water)
- 1/2 cup white grape juice + 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 2 cups Daiya Brand cream Cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Shaved Almonds
- Chopped Pistachio
- Powder Sugar
- Mint Leaves
- Add flour, sugar and salt to a mixing bowl. Combine ingredients. Add butter and mix with mixer until no large clumps remain.
- Mix in grape juice and flex egg. Transfer dough to a greased bowl and allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large pot with vegetable oil. Oil should reach 345-355F.
- Roll dough out onto a floured surface. Dough should be very thin (about 1/16-inch). Use a 4 inch cookie cutter to cut dough out.
- Grease cannoli forms and wrap dough circles around each form. Brush half of the dough with an egg white and press dough around the form.
- Carefully place each shell in the preheated oil. Fry until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove shells from oil using metal tongs. Place on a paper towel. Use paper towels to remove the shells from the cannoli forms. Allow shells to cool before adding filling.
- Mix together Cream Cheese, Powdered Sugar, Cinnamon and Vanilla. (Use Hand Mixer if needed).
- Sccop filling into a pastry bag. Pipe filling into the cannoli shells.
- Dip filled cannoli into topping of choice and sprinkle with powdered sugars.
Get Food for life Kitchen
Uniting the world through pure food
108 Vegan Recipes from around the world