Food for Life Global is the world’s largest vegan food relief; in fact, we are the world’s largest food relief organization, eclipsing even the distribution of the United Nations World Food Programme. Our network of affiliates now serve up to 2 million meals daily — or over 1300 meals a minute; 23 meals per second! It is a monumental task cooking for so many people and yet day after day, our volunteers rise early to start cutting vegetables and cleaning rice so that meals can be ready to serve by lunchtime.
Help us raise awareness
You may not be able to directly participate in our feeding projects, but you can do a tremendous service to Food for Life Global by getting the word out to your friends. Please promote Food for Life Global through your social network. Select stories and pages on our site and share them with friends. Go to our Facebook Cause page and do the same. Post notes from our site on your Twitter account, or print and share our Poster. Click on the picture to download the PNG poster.
So What is FFL’s Message?
No advocacy campaign can succeed without a powerful, coherent message. A message that is at the same time logically persuasive, morally authoritative, and capable of evoking passion. A thoughtful and succinct message also enables an organization and its constituents to speak with a unified voice about specific social issues.
There are numerous things we’d like people to know about Food for Life. But the most important messages are as follows:
- Food for Life is the world’s largest vegan food relief with projects in more than 50 countries
- Food for Life Global affiliates serve 35 meals every second of the day
- All Food for Life meals are freshly cooked and highly nutritious
- Food for Life aims to bring about peace and prosperity in the world through the liberal distribution of pure vegan meals cooked with love
- Food for Life is uniting the world through food with its commitment to spiritual equality and liberal food relief
- By serving only plant-based meals, Food for Life is practically demonstrating how world hunger can be tackled in the most cost-efficient, environmentally-friendly and non-violent manner
- Food for Life is raising consciousness through it’s nutritious food relief service and education initiatives
- Without killing a single animal, Food for Life is serving up to 3 million meals daily to the world
Download our poster and place it around your town
(Click to download poster)