Food For Life Global’s primary mission is to bring about peace and prosperity in the world through the liberal distribution of pure plant-based meals prepared with loving intention.
- Coordinating and expanding the distribution of sanctified plant-based meals all over the world to the disadvantaged, malnourished and victims of disaster.
- Producing promotional and training materials for the development of Food for Life projects worldwide.
- Presenting Food for Life to governments, the media, and the general public through public lectures, newspaper articles, the Internet, and mail.
- Promoting the Vedic culture of hospitality and spiritual equality throughout the world.
- Raising funds on behalf of Food for Life worldwide.
- Helping establish pure food prepared and served with loving intention as a viable means to create peace and unity in the world.
- Organizing and sponsoring emergency vegan relief efforts conducted by Food for Life volunteers.
Food has the innate ability to break down barriers and bring people together, healing the body, mind, and soul in the process. Food for Life Global affiliates, therefore, serve only the purest of food—food that is devoid of animal suffering, prepared and served with love. Furthermore, recognizing that the ultimate solution to the problem of hunger is the elimination of poverty, Food for Life not only provides direct food distribution services, but also addresses, through its affiliate programs, diverse but related issues such as education, environmental health and sustainability, animal welfare, and health care.
Food for Life Global’s mission flows from its core values of charity and respect for all living things; its services, therefore, are provided without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, community, or nationality.