Food For Life projects span the globe. While they each focus on local aims and objectives unique to every project, they are all driven by the same core principles:
- Welfare: Provide pure plant-based meals to anyone who is disadvantaged, malnourished, a victim of disaster.
- Hospitality: Revive the ancient Vedic culture of spiritual hospitality, teaching through example that spiritual equality exists among all beings.
- Non-Violence: Reduce the number of animals slaughtered for food by giving as many people as possible the higher taste of “karma-free” plant-based meals.
- Health: Teach the value of plant-based meals for improving the health of body and mind.
- Education: Educate others on the art and science of food yoga as an integral part of consciousness development.
- Animal Advocacy: Support animal rescue projects as a powerful way to demonstrate the equality of all life through direct experience.
FOOD FOR LIFE Global is a nonprofit charitable organization with regional offices in Delaware, USA and Ljubljana, Slovenia. Food for Life Global is the international headquarters for Food for Life – the world’s largest vegan food relief and is funded mainly by member donations.