If you have ever considered partnering with a non-profit in order to raise awareness of your brand, look no further than Food for Life Global.
Why your company should partner with FFLG
- Food for Life Global appeals to a wide demographic of consumers because of the diversity of it’s programs
- Food for Life Global is non-sectarian
- Food for Life Global affiliates have served close to ONE BILLION free meals since 1972
- Food for Life Global’s core objective is UNITING THE WORLD THROUGH PURE FOOD
- Food for Life Global is the world headquarters for the world’s largest vegan food relief organization
- Food for Life Global has a network of affiliates in more than 50 countries, including emerging markets like India, South America and Eastern Europe.
- Food for Life Global is a registered non-profit 501 (c) 3 in the state of Maryland, USA
- Food for Life Global was founded in 1995 and is endorsed by Network for Good and registered with GuideStar
- Food for Life Global is a volunteer-based organization
Who FFLG wants to partner with
Food for Life Global is interested in partnering with:
- Organic Vegan food companies
- Organic farms
- Eco Travel companies
- Eco/Vegan Product companies
- Animal-friendly cosmetic companies
What are the opportunities?
- Full page endorsements on the FFL.org web site
- Banner ads on the FFL.org web site
- Banner ads in the FFLG eNewsletter
- Advertising on Food distribution trucks and vans
- Corporate logos on volunteer apparel
Contact us now for details on how to get started
Comments or questions are welcome.