I offer a challenge to everyone, but starting with 3 close friends, to do a random act of kindness with plant-based foods. Food for Life Global teaches that pure food has the power to create unity in the world, while the Paramatma Animal Sanctuary teaches that all beings deserve respect. It is my hope that this challenge goes viral and we all start honouring the spiritual equality of all beings.
The RULES of the CHALLENGE
- Link back to this page: https://ffl.org/2014/food-yogi-random-act-of-kindness-challenge/
- Use ONLY plant-based foods (No meat, fish, eggs or commercial dairy)
- Give the food to a random human stranger or street animal in need
- Video it and have fun. Be creative.
- Nominate 3 people that you feel will do this