Food for Life’s new Happy Cookies project is growing fast! Founded in Slovenia by FFL Global’s European Director, Mukunda Das, the new program now provides cakes, nutritious meals and free vegetarian cookbooks to shelters for women and children in cooperation with the Wave network in over 15 cities.
Children receive “Learn to Read” sets by Dr. Edith Best, while the Pizza Effect and Tea Time Cookies projects serve elementary and secondary schools, as well as universities, women’s shelters and homes for the elderly with delicious vegan meals. “Adding to this, we now have a healthy cooking workshop called ‘Happy Chefs’,” explains Mukunda.
“Our indiscriminate offering of healthy vegan cookies are a symbol of our unconditional care,” he says.
Paris, Amsterdam, Liege, Geneva, Barcelona, Brussels, Stuttgart, Warsaw, Trieste, Ljubljana, Sri Lanka, Varshana, Durbuy, Govardhan, Johanesburg, Mumbai, New York.
How you can help?
- Become a volunteer today!
- Donate to Happy Cookies projects at www.happycookies.org
- Become part of the Food for Life – Social Entrepreneurship project
- Employ underprivileged people involved in our programs
- Donate land for growing organic produce
- Become an advocate